Payment and shipping
1. Internet bank.
The fastest payment method, as soon as the payment for the order is made, it is immediately marked as paid and its fulfillment begins. Payments are made through Paysera. After placing the order, the customer selects the bank through which he wants to pay for the order, he is redirected to Paysera, where he enters the internet banking data and chooses the most convenient and fastest payment confirmation method.
2. By confirming the order and choosing the payment method as bank transfer, the order will be reserved for 1 working day. During this time, it is necessary to pay the invoice to our company details, which can be found in the emailed invoice. The invoice (payment details) will be sent to the e-mail specified during registration (if you have not received it, also check the SPAM mailbox). If you entered an incorrect email address, please contact us and we will correct it. If the invoice is not paid, the order will be canceled after 1 working day. If the order has been cancelled, if you want to buy, you will need to order again.
Our bank accounts:
Each item has a delivery date. These are usually:
5-10 working days for items sold directly from warehouses in Europe.
The goods are delivered to the parcel of your choice. These terminals are located in most cities of Latvia, in the most visited places, usually near large shopping centers. You can see the entire Omniva parcel network by clicking on the link
* You can pick up the parcel at any time of the day and any day of the week;
* When the parcel is sent out, you will receive a notification by e-mail that your parcel has been sent. Along with it, you will also receive a tracking link for the shipment. As soon as the shipment reaches your chosen package, you will receive a text message with a PIN code on your mobile. phone number, which must be entered in the package to pick up the package.
* You do not receive the package at home, it needs to be picked up in a parcel;
* The shipment is stored in the omniva package for 7 days;
Omniva courier to home
The goods are delivered directly to your home, office or other specified address within 1-2 working days. The courier must contact you and inform you about the delivery before its execution.
*The shipment will be delivered directly to your hands, to the address you indicated during the working day;
* The courier will contact you before delivering the package.
* More expensive delivery method;
* Must be present when the courier delivers the package.
NOTE: When choosing this shipping method, you can specify only one shipping address for the courier to deliver the package to. It is not possible to change the delivery address after calling the courier.